damn good [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I say make a long wall that has different "depths" to it even [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Inspired by the work that's been posted on the board, I came up with this quick & dirty version of a backdrop:
I still need to play with the color & contrast. The panel is 8" high, and there are 4 different ones in total.
Thoughts / comments?
Chris
damn good [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I say make a long wall that has different "depths" to it even [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I think one long panel would look best too. Here's a quick 'n dirty:
![]()
that's really cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Quite impressive!
So, got a link to a big version of that?
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I like it!
That is amazing! Really nice work! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto!Originally posted by ThatChetGuy:
Quite impressive!
So, got a link to a big version of that?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto x2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Drau:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ThatChetGuy:
Quite impressive!
So, got a link to a big version of that?
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Bookmarks